ps.It's not that cool.
NOTE: This is for test purposes and has some weird bugs.
Finally after 5 months of studiyng and a total of 2 weeks(yeh) of working on that shizzy program,
Ladies , noobs and pro men.
How to Install:
Next -> Accept -> Next -> Next -> Install et voila !
How to Use(only for the first time):
1- Select your old MOHAA.exe executable.
2- Type the ip of the server u want to join.
3- Type your nickname.
4- After the game launches and connects to the server,wait for the anti-cheat, it should detect some infractions for the first time.
5- After pressing some ok buttons the cleaner dialog will appear, follow carefully.
6- Once it's done the program should close by itself. Start it again and you are ready to go.
1- Name/Nickname = name in game.
2- Status = Player status, can be:
"Online" : Means the player is connected but did not launch mohaa yet.
"Joined" : Means the player is Online and has joined the MOHAA server.
"Pure" : Means the player is Online and Joined and doesn't have a single infraction(ie.Stock Player).
"Dirty" : Means the player is Online and Joined and has 1 or more infraction(s).
"Left" : Means the player is Online but not Joined.
"Offline" : Player not connected.
3- channel id = a simple id to differentiate between players in the same server.
- copy the Product, provided that such copies contain all the original Product's contents and proprietary notices. You may collect a reimbursement for the costs of producing the copy, but you may not charge a licensing fee for the Product;
- place the Product or any Product Element on the Internet or any other public access network as long as you also acknowledge SIL and place a link back to the SIL product web page (if available);
- permit other individuals to use the Product under the terms listed above.
You may not
- sell licenses for the Product;
- include the Product or any Product Element in any other collection or other product;
- remove any proprietary notices on the Product or on any Product Element.
Who gives a shit for eula , duh I'm in a developing country anyway,
1- If you don't trust me or you think that this software contains a virus/malware/worm etc, You'll have to wait till Ley0k verifies my program. That means checking on +2000 lines of code, so be patient Blum 3 or use virusltotal.
2- Crashes are expected but should be rare, every thing should be ok as long as the program is granted admin rights.
3- I need xp users to verify if the installer is working or not.
4- This is in the early early stages of developing, That's why it's crappy.But it does what it's meant to do.
HugeThanks To Own'3mALL For Hosting This, Without him this wouldn't even exist.
for problems issues bugs etc go to here --> http://www.x-null.net/forums/showthread.php/2928-FINALLY-AlphaMAC!!!!!!/page2?p=28962#post28962